Colonial,Custom, Single Family,Detached - Point Pleasant, NJ
A boater's lifestyle awaits! Overlooking 230 feet of lagoon frontage, on a wide, deep, sheltered lagoon, with panoramic views, only 10 minutes from the open bay! The views are of protected wetlands, and there are no bridges or obstructions to impede access, regardless of the size of your boat. The oversized lot offers lush landscaping, and ample space to enjoy the waterfront, whether admiring the view, crabbing, or fishing... All of this on a quiet, dead end street, surrounded by million dollar homes. This home is ideal for summer or year-round use - it offers a large family room, water view living room (both with fireplaces), five bedrooms, two and a half baths, and an enclosed porch overlooking the water... There is also an oversized detached garage, and plenty of parking..
Suzie Van Schoick and Ed O'Malley of Diane Turton, Realtors - Bay Head
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Ocean County, NJ,
Vol. 31, Issue 06, Page 60.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Vent Hood
- Cooling System: Attic Fan
- Heating System: Radiator; Zoned
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Garage: Detached
- Parking: Driveway; Off Street; On Street; Oversized
- Floors: Tile - Ceramic; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Entryway / Foyer
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath
Type of View
- Attic,Memorial,Sprinkler System
- Memorial,Attic,Sprinkler System
- Sprinkler System,Attic,Memorial
- Sprinkler System,Memorial,Attic